Reliance Care is Reliance Group’s CSR initiative. The Group sets aside money each year to help the communities that we do business in. The Group has helped establish schools, hospitals, and community centers. Through our Reliance Care initiative, we have also provided funds for disaster relief, social service projects, and economic supplement schemes.
Some of the major projects undertaken are:
• Jagganath Dedraj Maternity Hospital in Dharan (Eastern Nepal)
• Smt. Sewali Devi Todi CCU and ICU unit of Koshi Anchal Hospital, Biratnagar (Eastern Nepal)
• Dedraj Sewali Devi Todi DAV Vishwa Bharati School in Biratnagar (Eastern Nepal)
• Jagganath Dedraj Atithi Sewa Sadan at Badrinath Dham (India)
• Sri Ganesh School in Budhanilkantha, Kathmandu
• Health Post in Tipine, Sindhupalchowk (North Central Nepal)